We’ve been conditioned to put others before ourselves.
We feel like we’ve got something to prove to the world.
We’ve been hyper-independent for too long.
We think that asking for help is a sign of weakness, so we don’t.
We’ve been socialized to push ourselves and keep going even when it costs us our wellbeing.
I know something needs to change but I don’t know what it is...
I don’t have the time to commit to a program….
I should be able to work through this on my own…
I don’t know any other way of working or living…
I shouldn’t spend the money on myself….
This is just part of who I am…
The Mindest Makeover coaching program involves a powerful framework I’ve put together for anyone who is ready to move from surviving to thriving. It includes a three- phased approach to self discovery and healing. It is designed to provide you with a long overdue paradigm shift to help you break the hidden thought patterns and self-sabotaging behaviors keeping you stuck in survival mode.
The program is designed specifically for extraordinary women who are ready to:
• break the vicious cycle of burnout and overwhelm
• invest in and prioritize herself
• stop settling for less than she deserves
• unlock her next chapter
• step into her power with purpose, clarity, and intention
• reclaim her personal agency
• heal the relationship with herself
What if these explanations are part of the underlying problem? It’s not your fault!
Don’t let fear, guilt, procrastination, or self-doubt prevent you from stepping into the most powerful version of yourself.
Research shows that the hardest way to change is on your own. The first step is to allow yourself to be helped. It’s hard to overcome something you’re struggling to identify. That’s where I come in.
I know what you’re saying to yourself in this very moment-
As a result of this coaching program, you will…
• enhance your confidence
• find your inner peace and joy
• increase your well-being and restore balance
• reconnect with your authentic self
• find a renewed presence and energy
• live your life with intention and purpose
• feel empowered at work and in life