I am a ‘to do’ list MASTER. My lists have lists.
This year, I created a new type of list. A NOT to do list, and has been life changing.
Here are some principles that supported my journey from perfectionism and capacity to authenticity and fulfillment.
- I stopped living my life according to other people’s standards – I live according to my own expectations.
- I stopped being the go to person – I identify where I want to spend my time and energy.
- I stopped trying to be everything to everyone – I show up for the important people in my life who need me the most.
- I stopped considering asking for help as a sign of weakness – I embrace support from family and friends.
- I stopped considering down time to be a sign of laziness – I admit that even superhumans need to recharge their batteries.
What is on your 2021 NOT to do list?